Get to know me!

 Hi everyone!

I am Dani and welcome to my English Didactics blog馃榿

I am 22 years old, an English Translation and Interpretation student at Universidad Evang茅lica de El Salvador and I am a senior this year. Some of my hobbies are dancing, watching Netflix and YouTube, hanging out with my friends and eating lots of food馃槀 

I am getting closer to the end of my major each day but until then I will be updating this blog every week with all of the very interesting topics I will be learning in class. 

This is not the first time I am working with a blog so I know my way around, I am really looking forward to properly learning how to teach English so I really hope you will be reading all of my entries.

Thank you for reading this blog's first entry and stay tuned for the next one, bye bye!馃憢





Comentarios